Bringing the near future to light.
Our portfolio companies are harnessing the power of cells and computation to reprogram, engineer, scale, digitize, miniaturize, visualize, and grow the future.
- A-ALPHA BIOAccelerating therapeutic discovery by measuring millions of protein-protein interactions at a time
- TFC THERAPEUTICSTargeting foundational cancer cells to develop better therapies
- VITRA LABSReimagining fertility with next generation IVF
- ENPLUSONE BIOHarnessing the power and flexibility of enzymes to deliver RNA to the world
- SURF BIOA stabilization platform that addresses some of drug delivery’s most difficult challenges
- PHANTOM NEUROBuilding a system to help people control robotic limbs using low-risk implantable sensors, AI, and enabling software
- CANAERYBuilding a nose-computer interface to decode the hidden world of scent
- PARALLEL BIOPutting the immune system in a dish to improve drug discovery
- ZYMOCHEMDeveloping microbes and bioprocesses for the sustainable and profitable production of chemicals from renewable resources
- INCENDIA THERAPEUTICSNovel therapeutic platform reprogramming the tumor microenvironment for recalcitrant tumors
- CELLCHORUSHigh throughput single cell analysis for development of cell therapies
- ECOVATIVE DESIGNMycelium technology driving plant-based meats, biodegradable packaging and textiles
- STRM.BIOLeveraging extracellular vesicles to deliver gene therapies in-vivo
- SHIRATRONICSNovel neuromodulation technologies to combat debilitating migraine headaches
- CHECKERSPOTSynthetic biology and chemistry to produce novel bio-derived oils from microalgae
- TWELVETransforming industrial carbon dioxide emissions into useful chemicals
- IMMUSOFTGenetically modifying B cells to create sustained, protein-producing therapeutics in the body
- CYTOVALEClinical diagnostics to measure biophysical markers of single cells
- STRATEOSAutomating chemical, biological and image analysis to accelerate drug discovery
- MODERN MEADOWBuilding enhanced functionality through biofabrication
This isn’t our first rodeo. As founders of Breakout Labs at the Thiel Foundation, we have a long history of investing in and coalescing the ecosystem for early-stage, deep science companies.